8 HOUR SAFETY MANAGER TRAINING REFRESHER
The 8 hour Site Safety Manager Course is for individuals who are looking to renew their site safety manager certifications. The 8 Hour Site Safety Manager Refresher will review the information learned in the 40 Hour Site Safety Manager Course which is a comprehensive presentation of Chapter 33 and New York City Rules relating to public protection. During the course students will review the potential hazards of working in a New York City Construction site environment and the various methods and work practices that are necessary to keep employees and the public safe.
8 HOUR SITE SAFETY MANAGER REFRESHER - TRAINING REQUIREMENTS
Site Safety Manager License holders must successfully complete this safety manager training course one year immediately prior to renewing their license, which expires every 3 years. Site Safety Coordinators must successfully complete this course every year, as the NYC DOB requires annual renewal of the coordinator certification. For more information on becoming a construction site safety manager please visit the Department of Buildings Website.
- 100% attendance for the 8 hour site safety manager refresher course
- Completion of Continuing Education and Training Registration Form
- Active participation in all class exercises (determined by the course instructor)
- Completion of required pre-and post-quiz assessment
- As applicable, achievement of minimum passing score on required end-of-course examination
- Participation and submittal of end-of-course evaluation form (must provide name on form to receive credit)
After completing this 8 hour site safety manager course NYC DOB approved, you should be able to:
- Explain the differences between the various types of safety professionals
- Recognize rules and regulations and the reasons why they were put into place
- Identify the different types of safety practices and procedures that are put in place to protect the public and property during construction and demolition operations in NYC
- Describe proper communication procedures between licensed safety professionals and the New York City Department of Buildings
- Describe the differences between OSHA standards and NYC DOB Chapter 33 regulations
- Identify potential fire hazards and prevention methods in compliance with the New York City Fire Code
New York, NY
The entire team at Able Safety from the moment of registration to the moment when they handed my certificate for my training were extremely attentive, knowledgeable and very informative. Charlie made the day session full of fun and shared so much of his industry know-how with the entire class. Jessica gets a 5 start rating for being there every step of the way. Amazing experience. Highly recommend the team.
Performance Mechanical Services Inc.
New York, NY
Excellent certification course, highly recommend company, instructors Charlie & Jessica made the process both interesting & effortless! Will definitely use for future certifications.
|Location||Start Date||Start Time||Language||Register|
|29 East Fordham Road, Bronx, NY, 10468||Oct 19, 2019||7:00 AM - 3:30 PM||English|
|29 East Fordham Road, Bronx, NY, 10468||Nov 16, 2019||7:00 AM - 3:30 PM||English|
|29 East Fordham Road, Bronx, NY, 10468||Dec 14, 2019||7:00 AM - 3:30 PM||English|