Mast Climber Scaffold User and Operator Training Course
Mast climbers or mast climbing scaffolding is power operated work platform that have the ability to climb a vertical tower or mast to carry greater loads higher than traditional scaffolds are meant for. Installing and using mast climbers correctly can enhance safety and productivity. This course will provide individuals with the knowledge needed to work with mast climbers. This is a mandatory requirement for any individual who uses or operates a mast climber scaffold in NYC.
- 100% attendance for the mast climber safety course
- Completion of Continuing Education and Training Registration Form
- Active participation in all class exercises (determined by course instructor)
- Completion of required pre-and post-quiz assessment
- As applicable, achievement of minimum passing score on required end-of-course examination
- Participation and submittal of end-of-course evaluation form (must provide name on form to receive credit)
- Understand mast climber scaffold safety, accidents and how they were caused.
- Identify hazardous situations and how to prevent them.
- Understand OSHA 1926 as it relates to mast climbers
- Understand NYC construction codes as it relates to mast climbers
- Apply the proper and safe use of mast climbers
- This mast climber training will also help you to understand how to perform pre-shift mast climbers inspections.
New York, NY
Excellent, highly recommended
Performance mechanical services inc.
New York, NY
Great course would highly recommend to others