32 Hour Rigging Supervisor
This course will provide individuals with a strong understanding on how to supervise and coordinate rigging crews and rigging equipment setup. An emphasis will be placed on proper rigging techniques, how to inspect rigging equipment, proper load amounts, how to calculate center of gravity to apply proper rigging hitches and OSHA and DOB regulations.
- 100% attendance for the 32 Hour Rigging Supervisor Course
- Completion of Continuing Education and Training Registration Form
- Active participation in all class exercises (determined by course instructor)
- Completion of required pre-and post-quiz assessment
- As applicable, achievement of minimum passing score on required end-of-course examination
- Participation and submittal of end-of-course evaluation form (must provide name on form to receive credit)
- Understand hazards relating to rigging and how to prevent them.
- Understand how to inspect rigging equipment in compliance with OSHA and ASME standards.
- Identify equipment capacities, hitch configurations, and basic knots
- Calculate the weight of loads in order to find center of gravity
- Understand signaling used during rigging operations
New York, NY
The entire team at Able Safety from the moment of registration to the moment when they handed my certificate for my training were extremely attentive, knowledgeable and very informative. Charlie made the day session full of fun and shared so much of his industry know-how with the entire class. Jessica gets a 5 start rating for being there every step of the way. Amazing experience. Highly recommend the team.
Performance Mechanical Services Inc.
New York, NY
Excellent certification course, highly recommend company, instructors Charlie & Jessica made the process both interesting & effortless! Will definitely use for future certifications.