What You Need:
- Webcam and microphone for face and voice recognition
1 Hour CPR and First Aid Online
Why do you need CPR And First Aid Certification Online? Construction sites pose various dangers to construction workers and therefore accidents often occur where an individual is injured. If an accident does occur you do not want to be a helpless bystander when you could be administering first aid or at least taking the correct steps to help the person in need of medical attention. This course will provide students with an overview of CPR and first aid online while covering different types of scenarios that may occur on the job.
NYC DOB SST Requirement (Local law 196)
Online CPR And First Aid Training class falls under “Site Safety Trainin (SST) General Electives” and will be accepted for use towards acquiring certain SST cards. This online class is in compliance with the New York City Department of Buildings regulations for proctored online training.
For a list of all SST courses please visit the DOB’s website here.
CEUs (Continuing Education Units)
- 100% attendance for first aid and cpr training online
- Completion of Continuing Education and Training Registration Form
- Active participation in all class exercises (determined by course instructor)
- Completion of required pre-and post-quiz assessment
- As applicable, achievement of minimum passing score on required end-of-course examination
- Participation and submittal of end-of-course evaluation form (must provide name on form to receive credit)
- Describe a medical emergency
- CPR and first aid classes online will help you to understand the need to know the location of first aid kits and hazard communication information
- Understand requirements to have First Aid and the ability to administer such procedures
- Describe cardio-pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Describe personal fitness and fitness for duty
White Plains, NY
lots of extraneous material
system is buggy