EPA RRP LEAD SAFE CERTIFIED RENOVATOR REFRESHER
Certified Renovator certificates must be renewed every 5 years. The 4 Hour EPA RRP Refresher will provide certified renovators with a recap of the Environmental Protection Agency standards regarding renovating, repairing, and painting when lead-based paint is present. This class has a strong focus on lead safety. The RRP Refresher Course must be taken prior to the expiration of one’s initial certification. The Refresher Course is only available to those who have already taken the EPA RRP Initial Course, and have a certification which has not yet expired.
LEAD SAFE CERTIFIED RENOVATOR RENWAL ONLINE
The EPA has recently approved a new rule allowing individuals to renew their lead certifications entirely online. In order to renew your RRP lead certification online, you must have a valid Lead Certificate issued by an EPA-authorized training provider and a certificate that has not yet expired to be eligible. You can renew your certification by going to eparrponline.com and completing the 4-hour EPA RRP Refresher course online.
- 100% attendance for the 4-Hour Lead Safe Certified Renovator Refresher Course
- Completion of Continuing Education and Training Registration Form
- Active participation in all class exercises (determined by course instructor)
- Completion of required pre-and post-quiz assessment
- As applicable, achievement of minimum passing score on required end-of-course examination
- Participation and submittal of end-of-course evaluation form (must provide name on form to receive credit)
- Describe the renovators role in preventing lead poisining
- Explain RRP rules and regualtions
- Recognize appropriate lead testing equipment approved for use by the EPA
- How to test for lead-based-paint
- How to setup containment and work while using lead safe work practices
- Identify proper personal protective equipment that should be used when working with lead-based paint
- How to properly inspect and clean the work area through the use of statically charged wipes and HEPA vacuums
- How to organize and keep complete, accurate and organized records
New York, NY
The entire team at Able Safety from the moment of registration to the moment when they handed my certificate for my training were extremely attentive, knowledgeable and very informative. Charlie made the day session full of fun and shared so much of his industry know-how with the entire class. Jessica gets a 5 start rating for being there every step of the way. Amazing experience. Highly recommend the team.
New York, NY
The class was very well tough, all hands on demonstrations were very easy to follow. I will definitely recommend this class to every contractor that needs the EPA class.
Performance Mechanical Services Inc.
New York, NY
Excellent certification course, highly recommend company, instructors Charlie & Jessica made the process both interesting & effortless! Will definitely use for future certifications.