4 Hour Mast Climber User and Operator
Mast climbers or mast climbing scaffolding is power operated work platform that have the ability to climb a vertical tower or mast to carry greater loads higher than traditional scaffolds are meant for. Installing and using mast climbers correctly can enhance safety and productivity. This course will provide individuals with the knowledge needed to work with mast climbers. This is a mandatory requirement for any individual who uses or operates a mast climber in NYC.
- 100% attendance for the 10 hour OSHA course
- Completion of Continuing Education and Training Registration Form
- Active participation in all class exercises (determined by course instructor)
- Completion of required pre-and post-quiz assessment
- As applicable, achievement of minimum passing score on required end-of-course examination
- Participation and submittal of end-of-course evaluation form (must provide name on form to receive credit)
- Understand mast climber accidents and how they were caused.
- Identify hazardous situations and how to prevent them.
- Understand OSHA 1926 as it relates to mast climbers
- Understand NYC construction codes as it relates to mast climbers
- Apply the proper and safe use of mast climbers
- Understand how to perform pre-shift mast climbers inspections
New York, NY
The entire team at Able Safety from the moment of registration to the moment when they handed my certificate for my training were extremely attentive, knowledgeable and very informative. Charlie made the day session full of fun and shared so much of his industry know-how with the entire class. Jessica gets a 5 start rating for being there every step of the way. Amazing experience. Highly recommend the team.
Performance Mechanical Services Inc.
New York, NY
Excellent certification course, highly recommend company, instructors Charlie & Jessica made the process both interesting & effortless! Will definitely use for future certifications.