2 Hour Site Safety Plans
Site Safety Plans are used to identify safety hazards associated with the project work scope, project tasks and include specific safety procedures necessary to complete a job. This course will review the different components of a site safety plan, explain why site safety plans are necessary for the success of a construction project, and a basic overview of blueprint reading related to site safety plans.
NYC DOB SST Requirement (Local law 196)
The 2 Hour Site Safety Plans course is a New York City Department of Buildings approved Site Safety Training (SST) Course. Supervisors will need to complete this course in order to receive their supervisor SST Card.
For a list of all SST courses please visit the DOB’s website here.
CEUs (Continuing Education Units)
- 100% attendance for 2 Hour Site Safety Plans
- Completion of Continuing Education and Training Registration Form
- Active participation in all class exercises (determined by course instructor)
- Completion of required pre-and post-quiz assessment
- As applicable, achievement of minimum passing score on required end-of-course examination
- Participation and submittal of end-of-course evaluation form (must provide name on form to receive credit)
- Explain the necessity of using site safety and logistics plans for site safety management
- Understand the basics of blueprint reading
- Understand the components of site safety and logistics plans
- Understand communication and coordination of multi-employer worksites
- Understand definitions of terms used on site safety and logistics plans
New York, NY
The entire team at Able Safety from the moment of registration to the moment when they handed my certificate for my training were extremely attentive, knowledgeable and very informative. Charlie made the day session full of fun and shared so much of his industry know-how with the entire class. Jessica gets a 5 start rating for being there every step of the way. Amazing experience. Highly recommend the team.
Performance Mechanical Services Inc.
New York, NY
Excellent certification course, highly recommend company, instructors Charlie & Jessica made the process both interesting & effortless! Will definitely use for future certifications.
|Location||Start Date||Start Time||Language||Register|
|226 West 37th Street, NY, NY, 10018||Aug 22, 2019||6:30 PM - 8:30 PM||English|
|226 West 37th Street, NY, NY, 10018||Sep 19, 2019||6:30 PM - 8:30 PM||English|