1 Hour Electrocution Prevention
Electrocution is injury or death by electric shock caused by exposure to lethal amounts of electricity. Electrocutions caused 9% of 1,243 worker deaths, but accounted for less than 1% of reported recordable nonfatal injuries in 2005. The electrocution prevention course will teach you to recognize dangerous situations and what to do in order to avoid or minimize hazardous situations in order to work more safely
NYC DOB SST Requirement (Local law 196)
The 1 Hour Electrocution Prevention Training class falls under “Site Safety Training (SST) General Electives” and will be accepted for use towards acquiring certain SST cards
For a list of all SST courses please visit the DOB’s website here.
CEUs (Continuing Education Units)
- 100% attendance for Electrocution Prevention
- Completion of Continuing Education and Training Registration Form
- Active participation in all class exercises (determined by course instructor)
- Completion of required pre-and post-quiz assessment
- As applicable, achievement of minimum passing score on required end-of-course examination
- Participation and submittal of end-of-course evaluation form (must provide name on form to receive credit)
- Explain who should provide toolbox talks and the role and responsibilities
- Explain Components of a Toolbox Talk
- Understand adult learning and how to hold attention
- Understand where to perform Tool Box Talks
- Identify potential human error traps
New York, NY
The entire team at Able Safety from the moment of registration to the moment when they handed my certificate for my training were extremely attentive, knowledgeable and very informative. Charlie made the day session full of fun and shared so much of his industry know-how with the entire class. Jessica gets a 5 start rating for being there every step of the way. Amazing experience. Highly recommend the team.
Performance Mechanical Services Inc.
New York, NY
Excellent certification course, highly recommend company, instructors Charlie & Jessica made the process both interesting & effortless! Will definitely use for future certifications.
|Location||Start Date||Start Time||Language||Register|
|226 West 37th Street, NY, NY, 10018||Aug 21, 2019||9:30 PM - 10:30 PM||English|
|226 West 37th Street, NY, NY, 10018||Sep 18, 2019||9:30 PM - 10:30 PM||English|