EPA Lead restoration, repair and paint (RRP) rule came into force April 22, 2010. The new regulation asks those who work in houses built before 1978 may be EPA certified. Construction company, who would want to do basic repairs lead to compensation has the obligation to participate in a certified class . EPA lead safe certified certificate is valid for 5 years.
All people does renovations, the company is required to take eight hours of training by an EPA accredited training. Able Safety Consulting ensures that your EPA Lead Certification Training is up to date. The certification process meets the latest regulatory and federal requirements. Please call us at 1.888.926.4727, or register online below!
EPA Lead Certification Related Articles
- EPA Lead Certification Training Course – EPA Lead Certification Traditional remodeling can now create significant risks for lead dust if lead paint is present and disturbed.
- EPA Certified Renovator | EPA Certification – EPA rules nail down work site practices, cleaning procedures, and documentation requirements to be compliant with the new federal regulations (knows as RRP or EPA Certified Renovator).
- EPA Lead Base Paint Pamphlet – Pamphlets or Disclouses – Please commemorate to render the EPA Renovate Right pamphlet during redevelopment projects in pre-1978 dwellings which can be obtain in Able Safety Products, Supplies and Equipment Shop.
- EPA Lead-Safe Renovator Certification Training – Offered by an approved Environmental Protection Agency Provider, Able Safety Consulting courses manifest renovators to do lead-safe work.
- Lead Certification NYC – New York City, NY – If you are a contractor that does renovations and remodeling you are bolting out time to get certified with the EPA for the fresh lead paint rules.
- Lead Safety Certification Class – This lead safety certification is good for 5 years. Taking Lead Safety Certification Class and becoming EPA Certified are easy. The certification can contribute your business a competitive advantage.