What You Need:
- Webcam and microphone for face and voice recognition
Ergonomics Training Courses Online DOB Requirement, Local law 196
The 1 Hour Online Ergonomics training class falls under “Site Safety Training (SST) Specialized Elective Courses” and will be accepted for use towards acquiring a SST Card. This online class is in compliance with the New York City Department of Buildings regulations for proctored online training.
1 Hour Ergonomics Training Online (SST Specialized Elective)
Becoming trained in ergonomics training courses online is an important part of workplace safety. Effective training will cover various areas including principles of ergonomics and their applications, proper use of equipment and tools, and good work practices including proper lifting techniques. Best online ergonomic training will help you and your company reduce incident rates and maximize employee productivity, making participating in this training a benefit for both the employer and employee.
For a list of all SST courses please visit the DOB’s website here.
CEUs (Continuing Education Units)
- 100% attendance for the ergonomic certification training online program
- Completion of Continuing Education and Training Registration Form
- Active participation in all class exercises (determined by course instructor)
- Completion of required pre-and post-quiz assessment
- As applicable, achievement of minimum passing score on required end-of-course examination
- Participation and submittal of end-of-course evaluation form (must provide name on form to receive credit)
- Explain what is meant by ergonomics
- Understand effective workplace practices and programs
- Understand different ergonomic risk factors
- Learn how to reduce risk factors
New york, NY
South Ozone Park, NY
GOOD HELP FOR HANDLING MATERIAL
Perth Amboy, NJ