Confined Space Entry and Attendant Training
A confined space is a space with limited entry and egress that is not suitable for human inhabitants. Our Confined Space Entry training course will show you how to work in a confined space environment and identify hazards to keep yourself and those around you safe.
OSHA Confined Space Training Requirement
Our class will certify you under OSHAs confined spaces standard 29 CFR 1910.146.
- Learn how to enter, identify, and exit confined spaces
- Identify proper equipment use
- Identify confined space hazards
- Understand permit-required confined spaces
- Describe confined spaces personnel responsibilities
- Understand safe work procedures
- Describe OSHA requirements
- Understand rescue and emergency services