EPA RRP LEAD RENOVATOR CERTIFICATION REFRESHER
Lead Certification Online must be renewed every 5 years. Certified Renovator certificates must be renewed every 5 years. The 4 Hour EPA RRP Refresher will provide certified renovators with a recap of the Environmental Protection Agency standards regarding renovating, repairing, and painting when lead-based paint is present. This class has a strong focus on lead safety. The RRP Refresher Course must be taken prior to the expiration of one’s initial certification. The Refresher Course is only available to those who have already taken the EPA RRP Initial Course, and have a lead renovator certification that has not yet expired.
LEAD SAFE CERTIFIED RENOVATOR RENEWAL ONLINE
The EPA has recently approved a new rule that allows EPA lead certification renewal online. In order to renew your RRP lead certification online, you must have a valid Lead Certificate issued by an EPA-authorized training provider and a certificate that has not yet expired to be eligible. You can renew your certification by going to eparrponline.com and completing the 4-hour EPA RRP Refresher course online.
- 100% attendance for the 4-Hour Lead Safe Certified Renovator Refresher Course
- Completion of Continuing Education and Training Registration Form
- Active participation in all class exercises (determined by course instructor)
- Completion of required pre-and post-quiz assessment
- As applicable, achievement of minimum passing score on required end-of-course examination
- Participation and submittal of end-of-course evaluation form (must provide name on form to receive credit)
- Describe the renovators role in preventing lead poisoning
- Explain RRP rules and regulations
- Recognize appropriate lead testing equipment approved for use by the EPA
- How to test for lead-based-paint
- How to setup containment and work while using lead safe work practices
- Identify proper personal protective equipment that should be used when working with lead-based paint
- How to properly inspect and clean the work area through the use of statically charged wipes and HEPA vacuums
- How to organize and keep complete, accurate and organized records
Students will receive a certificate of completion 4 hour RRP refresher course.
Class was easy and interesting. Especially liked that the computer read the material aloud.
met all expectations
New York, NY
Excellent, highly recommended
New York, NY
The class was very well tough, all hands on demonstrations were very easy to follow. I will definitely recommend this class to every contractor that needs the EPA class.
Performance mechanical services inc.
New York, NY
Great course would highly recommend to others