32 Hour Suspended Scaffold Supervisor Course
The 32 Hour Suspended Scaffolding Supervisor Course also known as the 32-hour suspended rigging foreman course is designed for individuals who wish to supervise suspended scaffold projects. The Suspended Scaffold Supervisor Course is aimed at experienced workers, safety managers, and superintendents. Students will learn about the rules and regulations related to supervising suspended scaffold projects. During the course students will review the NYC construction codes and OSHA regulations pursuant to the supervision of suspended scaffolds. Students will learn suspended scaffold standards, how to read scaffold drawings, how to properly train workers on potential hazards, how to verify the fitness of a rigging crew and how to respond correctly in the case of an emergency. The Suspended Scaffold Supervisor Course is aimed at experienced workers, safety managers, and superintendents.
Training Requirements: 32 Hour Suspended Scaffold Supervisor Course
As Per 3322.214.171.124 of the 2014 NYC Construction Code, this 32 Hour rigging foreman trianing is required by the New York City Department of Buildings (DOB) to supervise suspended scaffold projects on construction sites in New York City.
- 100% attendance for the 32 Hour Suspended scaffold supervisor training
- Completion of Continuing Education and Training Registration Form
- Active participation in all class exercises (determined by course instructor)
- Completion of required pre-and post-quiz assessment
- As applicable, achievement of minimum passing score on required end-of-course examination
- Participation and submittal of end-of-course evaluation form (must provide name on form to receive credit)
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to
- Understand the inspection, maintenance, repair, use, installation, and hazards associated with the relevant sections of the building code and industry practice with regards to rigging.
- Identify common causes of scaffold and crane accidents
- Identify suspended scaffold systems and their components
Students will received a supervisor scaffolding card and a certificate of completion upon completion of the class.
New York, NY
The entire team at Able Safety from the moment of registration to the moment when they handed my certificate for my training were extremely attentive, knowledgeable and very informative. Charlie made the day session full of fun and shared so much of his industry know-how with the entire class. Jessica gets a 5 start rating for being there every step of the way. Amazing experience. Highly recommend the team.
Performance Mechanical Services Inc.
New York, NY
Excellent certification course, highly recommend company, instructors Charlie & Jessica made the process both interesting & effortless! Will definitely use for future certifications.