32 Hour Rigging Supervisor
This course will provide individuals with a strong understanding on how to supervise and coordinate rigging crews and rigging equipment setup. An emphasis will be placed on proper rigging techniques, how to inspect rigging equipment, proper load amounts, how to calculate center of gravity to apply proper rigging hitches and OSHA and DOB regulations.
- 100% attendance for the 32 Hour Rigging Supervisor Course
- Completion of Continuing Education and Training Registration Form
- Active participation in all class exercises (determined by course instructor)
- Completion of required pre-and post-quiz assessment
- As applicable, achievement of minimum passing score on required end-of-course examination
- Participation and submittal of end-of-course evaluation form (must provide name on form to receive credit)
- Understand hazards relating to rigging and how to prevent them.
- Understand how to inspect rigging equipment in compliance with OSHA and ASME standards.
- Identify equipment capacities, hitch configurations, and basic knots
- Calculate the weight of loads in order to find center of gravity
- Understand signaling used during rigging operations