Toolbox talks are safety meetings that are held in order to review workplace hazards and safe work practices related to the specific job
2 Hour Online Tool Box Talks Training Course
Toolbox talks online are safety meetings that are held in order to review workplace hazards and safe work practices related to the specific job. These meetings are usually short and are held at the jobsite before the commencement of a job or shift. Toolbox talks are very effective in refreshing workers safety knowledge, going over safety checks, and exchanging information on possible hazards. Tool box talks are known to encourage health and safety discussions on work sites and promote safety in your organization. Online toolbox talks are often referred to as toolbox meetings or safety briefings.
NYC DOB SST Requirement (Local law 196)
TThe 2 hour safety toolbox talks online class falls under “Site Safety Training (SST) Prescribed Courses” and will be accepted for use towards acquiring certain SST cards
For a list of all SST courses please visit the DOB’s website here.
CEUs (Continuing Education Units)
- 100% attendance for the construction toolbox talks online course
- Completion of Continuing Education and Training Registration Form
- Active participation in all class exercises (determined by the course instructor)
- Completion of required pre-and post-quiz assessment
- As applicable, achievement of minimum passing score on required end-of-course examination
- Participation and submittal of end-of-course evaluation form (must provide name on form to receive credit)
- Explain who should provide toolbox talks and the role and responsibilities
- Explain the Components of a Toolbox Talk
- Understand adult learning and how to hold attention
- Understand where to perform Tool Box Talks
- Identify potential human error traps
very happy with this online class it been very help full i would recommend it to every one ...
Perth Amboy, NJ
some of lecture were not clear