2 Hour Tool Box Talks Training
Toolbox talks are safety meetings that are held in order to review workplace hazards and safe work practices related to the specific job. These meetings are usually short and are held at the job site before the commencement of a job or shift. Safety toolbox talks are very effective in refreshing workers safety knowledge, going over safety checks, and exchanging information on possible hazards. Tool box talks are known to encourage health and safety discussions on work sites and promote safety in your organization. Toolbox talks are often referred to as toolbox meetings, safety briefings or OSHA toolbox talks.
NYC DOB SST Requirement (Local law 196)
The 2 Hour Tool Box Talks class falls under “Site Safety Training (SST) Prescribed Courses” and will be accepted for use towards acquiring certain SST cards
For a list of all SST courses please visit the DOB’s website here.
CEUs (Continuing Education Units)
- 100% attendance for the Toolbox Talks Training Course
- Completion of Continuing Education and Training Registration Form
- Active participation in all class exercises (determined by course instructor)
- Completion of required pre-and post-quiz assessment
- As applicable, achievement of minimum passing score on required end-of-course examination
- Participation and submittal of end-of-course evaluation form (must provide name on form to receive credit)
- Explain who should provide toolbox talks and the role and responsibilities
- Explain Components of a Toolbox Talk
- Understand adult learning and how to hold attention
- Understand where to perform Tool Box Talks
- Identify potential human error traps
New York, NY
Excellent, highly recommended
Performance Mechanical Services Inc.
New York, NY
Great course would highly recommend to others
|Register||Location||Start Date||Start Time||Language|
|View!||Online||Dec 22, 2019||Anytime||English|