4 Hour Forklift Certification Course
The 4 Hour Forklift Training Course will teach individuals how to identify and prevent specific safety and health hazards in the workplace relating to powered industrial vehicles or forklifts. During this course, students will be instructed using a combination of classroom lecture, demonstrations and hands-on exercises performed by the student. At the end of the class, each student will be evaluated on his/her operating performance to complete forklift certification.
Forklift training requirements
OSHA requires forklift training to include 3 sections:
- Formal instruction (necessary basic information)
- Practical training section (hands-on instruction, and practice exercises on the forklift while under direct supervision of the trainer)
- Evaluation of the operator’s performance in the workplace
Forklift operators are not required to have any sort of official certificate or ID proving their certification.
Upon completion of forklift classes, the student will be able to:
- Understand the statistics of forklift accidents in construction
- Understand competent persons responsibilities
- Describe Types of Hazards
- Describe the components, specifications, and regulatory requirements of forklift drive
- Understand basic principles like lift truck operation
- Describe parts of a truck/pre-shift inspection
Attention, you cannot fully complete online forklift certification!
To Schedule a Private Class of 8 students or more please call 888.926.4727 for more information
New York, NY
Excellent, highly recommended
Performance Mechanical Services Inc.
New York, NY
Great course would highly recommend to others