One of the most effective ways to ensure a safety jobsite is through pre-task safety meetings. These meetings are an essential part to the success of construction projects.
2 Hour Pre Task Safety Meeting Online
Why do you need 2 hour pre task meeting online? One of the most effective ways to ensure a safety jobsite is through pre-task safety meetings. These meetings are an essential part to the success of construction projects. During this online class you will learn how to conduct proper pre-task safety meetings and how they can positively impact the workplace.
NYC DOB SST Requirement (Local law 196)
Pre task safety meeting online course is a New York City Department of Buildings approved Site Safety Training (SST) Course. Supervisors will need to complete this course in order to receive their supervisor SST Card.
For a list of all SST courses please visit the DOB’s website here.
IACET CEUs (Continuing Education Units)
- 100% attendance for 2 Hour Pre Task meeting online
- Completion of Continuing Education and Training Registration Form
- Active participation in all class exercises (determined by course instructor)
- Completion of required pre-and post-quiz assessment
- As applicable, achievement of minimum passing score on required end-of-course examination
- Participation and submittal of end-of-course evaluation form (must provide name on form to receive credit)
- Explain the necessity of a pre-task meeting course online
- Illustrate the hierarchy of controls and apply them to typical construction tasks that will be regularly performed.
- Understand the components of a pre-task meeting
- Understand when to perform a pre-task meeting
- Identify potential human error traps when performing a pre-task meeting
very informative snd easy to follow
it was a good video.
West new york, NJ