NYC DOB SST Training
What is 10 Hour SST DOB Approved Worker Training Package? Local law 196 of 2017 introduced new training requirements for construction workers and supervisors. Workers must complete a total of 40 hours of training by September 1st, 2020 in order to qualify for a Site Safety Training (SST) Card. The most convenient way for a worker to receive a combined 40 hours of training is to complete a 30 Hour OSHA training program, an 8 Hour Fall Prevention Course, and a 2 Hour Drug and Alcohol Awareness Course.
The 10 Hour NYC DOB SST training Includes both the 8 Hour Fall Prevention awareness course and the 2 Hour Drug and Alcohol Awareness course at a discounted rate. These courses may also be applied to Supervisor SST card.
- 100% attendance for the SST course class 10 hours
- Completion of Continuing Education and Training Registration Form
- Active participation in all class exercises (determined by course instructor)
- Completion of required pre-and post-quiz assessment
- As applicable, achievement of minimum passing score on required end-of-course examination
- Participation and submittal of end-of-course evaluation form (must provide name on form to receive credit)
Need your Supervisor SST card? Click here.
New York, NY
Excellent, highly recommended
Performance Mechanical Services Inc.
New York, NY
Great course would highly recommend to others