8 HOUR SPECIAL RIGGER LICENSE RENEWAL COURSE
This 8 hour special rigger renewal course includes a comprehensive review of the NYC Construction codes and OSHA regulations in relation to rigging operations and industry best practices. Inspection, maintenance, repair, use, installation, hazards associated with rigging methods, hardware, and equipment, hoisting machines with a manufacturer's rated capacity of one ton or less, suspended scaffolds, fall protection will also be covered during this special rigger license renewal course.
As per 33188.8.131.52 of the 2014 NYC Construction codes, this course is required by the NYC Department of Buildings for individuals, not hired directly by a licensed rigger who attach or detach articles from the hook of hoisting equipment and signal persons communicating with such in New York City.
If you are looking for any rigging classes online, please be aware, they are not compliant with the NYC Department of Buildings requirements.
- 100% attendance for this 8 Hour NYC Special Rigger Renewal Course
- Completion of Continuing Education and Training Registration Form
- Active participation in all class exercises (determined by the course instructor)
- Completion of required pre-and post-quiz assessment
- As applicable, achievement of minimum passing score on the examination at the end of this approved nyc dob special rigger license renewal course
- Participation and submittal of end-of-course evaluation form (must provide name on form to receive credit)
- Inspect rigging equipment in accordance with OSHA, ASME, and the manufacturer's requirements
- Identify Potential rigging hazards or faulty equipment
- Identify hitch configurations, equipment capacities and basic knots
- How to use rigging equipment and hitches in various applications
New York, NY
Excellent, highly recommended
Performance mechanical services inc.
New York, NY
Great course would highly recommend to others