8-HOUR CONCRETE SAFETY MANAGER COURSE REFRESHER
The 8 Hour Concrete Safety Manager Refresher Course is for those who have already taken the 30 Hour Concrete Safety Manager Course, and wish to renew their certification before it expires. Students will review the information taught in the initial CSM course, making sure they are up to date on all current policies, and standards. This course cannot be taken in place of the 30 Hour Concrete Safety Manager Course, and cannot be taken to renew a certification that has already expired.
This course is in accordance with NYC Construction Code 3310.9.1 and is a renewal requirement for any individual holding a NYC Department of Buildings Concrete Safety manager Certificate. Applicants must successfully complete this course every 3 years. Please visit the Department of Buildings website for more information on renewing your concrete safety manager license and concrete safety manager requirements.
You can also take a look on our sst online training courses available at Able Safety Consulting.
- 100% attendance for the 8 Hour Concrete Safety Manager Refresher Course
- Completion of Continuing Education and Training Registration Form
- Active participation in all class exercises (determined by course instructor)
- Completion of required pre-and post-quiz assessment
- As applicable, achievement of minimum passing score on required end-of-course examination
- Participation and submittal of end-of-course evaluation form (must provide name on form to receive credit)
- Demonstrate knowledge of the rules and regulations that were put in place as a result of major accidents involving concrete construction New York City
- Navigate the NYC Department of Buildings website in order to select proper building codes, New York City Rules, Bulletins, and applications
- Describe reasons for having New York City Rules for concrete projects
- Determine potential concrete construction hazards on New York City construction sites.
- Describe control measures related to concrete construction for New York City Safety hazards
- Understand how to apply the use of safe work practices on construction sites where concrete construction is a factor
- Explain to other employees how to apply proper concrete safe work practices in order to improve overall jobsite safety
- Understand differences between Chapter 33 of the Building Code of New York City and OSHA Standards
Students who completed this site safety manager training will receive a certificate of completion.
New York, NY
Excellent, highly recommended
Performance mechanical services inc.
New York, NY
Great course would highly recommend to others