32 HOUR SUPPORTED SCAFFOLD TRAINING INSTALLER/REMOVER
32 hour scaffold training also known as the 32 Hour Pipe Scaffold Erector Course, the Supported scaffold installation class will teach students the proper techniques to install, remove, and adjust supported scaffolds. Instructors will inform participants of current OSHA policies, and Department of Buildings Standards. The Scaffold Installer/Remover Course will also educate workers on safe work site practices to help prevent injuries. Some topics covered in this scaffolding class include the importance of proper pre-planning, the major components of scaffolds, training of workers, and how to properly read scaffold design drawings. This course includes hands-on supported scaffold training which will give students an opportunity to practice building and dismantling scaffolds, standard rigging techniques and apply various knots on the rope.
This course includes hands-on supported scaffold training which will give students an opportunity to practice building and dismantling scaffolds, standard rigging techniques and apply various knots on the rope.
32 HOUR SUPPORTED SCAFFOLD INSTALLER/REMOVER - NYC REQUIREMENT
To install or remove a supported scaffold in New York City, an individual must successfully complete this 32 hour training course. Students will be required to complete this 32 hour scaffold training NYC DOB approved training in its entirety and participate in hands-on learning activities as well as the final exam. The final exam will require a score of 70% or higher to receive a 32 hour supported scaffold installer/remover certificate and wallet ID card which will be valid for 4 years.
32 hour scaffold training online is not allowed!
- 100% attendance for the approved by NYC DOB 32 hour scaffold training, Installer and Remover.
- Completion of Continuing Education and Training Registration Form
- Active participation in all class exercises (determined by the course instructor)
- Completion of required pre-and post-quiz assessment
- As applicable, achievement of minimum passing score on required end-of-course examination
- Participation and submittal of end-of-course evaluation form (must provide name on form to receive credit)
- This 32 hour supported scaffold training NYC will help you to understand supported scaffold components and related terminology
- Identify potential scaffolding hazards and how to prevent them
- Understand differences of OSHA standards and the Building Code of New York City
- Understand the correct process of installing and dismantling a supported scaffold
- Apply an understanding of proper safe scaffolding work practices
- Apply how to properly inspect scaffolding components
New York, NY
Excellent, highly recommended
Performance Mechanical Services Inc.
New York, NY
Great course would highly recommend to others