32 HOUR SUPPORTED SCAFFOLD TRAINING FOR INSTALLER and REMOVERS
32 Hour Scaffold Training for installer and removers also known as the 32 Hour Pipe Scaffold Erector Course, the Supported scaffold installation class will teach students the proper techniques to install, remove, and adjust supported scaffolds. Instructors will inform participants of current OSHA policies, and Department of Buildings Standards. The Scaffold Installer/Remover Course will also educate workers on safe work site practices to help prevent injuries. Some topics covered in this scaffolding class include the importance of proper pre-planning, the major components of scaffolds, training of workers, and how to properly read scaffold design drawings.
This course includes hands-on supported scaffold training which will give students an opportunity to practice building and dismantling scaffolds, standard rigging techniques and apply various knots on the rope.
32 HOUR SUPPORTED SCAFFOLD INSTALLER/REMOVER - NYC REQUIREMENT
To install or remove a supported scaffold in New York City, an individual must successfully complete this 32 hour training course. Students will be required to complete this 32 hour scaffold training NYC DOB approved training in its entirety and participate in hands-on learning activities as well as the final exam. The final exam will require a score of 70% or higher to receive a 32 hour supported scaffold installer/remover certificate and wallet ID card which will be valid for 4 years.
32 hour scaffold training online is not allowed!
CEUs(Continuing Education Units)
- 100% attendance for the 32 Hour Supported Scaffold Installer and Remover Course
- Completion of Continuing Education and Training Registration Form
- Active participation in all class exercises (determined by course instructor)
- Completion of required pre-and post-quiz assessment
- As applicable, achievement of minimum passing score on required end-of-course examination
- Participation and submittal of end-of-course evaluation form (must provide name on form to receive credit)
- Understand supported scaffold compenents and related terminology
- Identify potential scaffolding hazards and how to prevent them
- Understand differences of OSHA standards and the Building Code of New York City
- Understand the correct process of installing and dismantling a supported scaffold
- Apply an understanding of proper safe scaffolding work practices
- Apply how to properly inspect scaffolding compenents
New York, NY
The entire team at Able Safety from the moment of registration to the moment when they handed my certificate for my training were extremely attentive, knowledgeable and very informative. Charlie made the day session full of fun and shared so much of his industry know-how with the entire class. Jessica gets a 5 start rating for being there every step of the way. Amazing experience. Highly recommend the team.
Performance Mechanical Services Inc.
New York, NY
Excellent certification course, highly recommend company, instructors Charlie & Jessica made the process both interesting & effortless! Will definitely use for future certifications.