2 Hour Pre-Task Meetings
One of the most effective ways to ensure a safety jobsite is through pre-task safety meetings. These meetings are an essential part to the success of construction projects. During this class you will learn how to conduct proper pre-task safety meetings and how they can positively impact the workplace.
NYC DOB SST Requirement (Local law 196)
The 2 Hour Pre-Task Meetings course is a New York City Department of Buildings approved Site Safety Training (SST) Course. Supervisors will need to complete this course in order to receive their supervisor SST Card.
For a list of all SST courses please visit the DOB’s website here.
IACET CEUs (Continuing Education Units)
- 100% attendance for 2 Hour Pre Task Meetings Course
- Completion of Continuing Education and Training Registration Form
- Active participation in all class exercises (determined by course instructor)
- Completion of required pre-and post-quiz assessment
- As applicable, achievement of minimum passing score on required end-of-course examination
- Participation and submittal of end-of-course evaluation form (must provide name on form to receive credit)
- Explain the necessity of a pre-task meeting
- Illustrate the hierarchy of controls and apply them to typical construction tasks that will be regularly performed.
- Understand the components of a pre-task meeting
- Understand when to perform a pre-task meeting
- Identify potential human error traps when performing a pre-task meeting
New York, NY
The entire team at Able Safety from the moment of registration to the moment when they handed my certificate for my training were extremely attentive, knowledgeable and very informative. Charlie made the day session full of fun and shared so much of his industry know-how with the entire class. Jessica gets a 5 start rating for being there every step of the way. Amazing experience. Highly recommend the team.
Performance Mechanical Services Inc.
New York, NY
Excellent certification course, highly recommend company, instructors Charlie & Jessica made the process both interesting & effortless! Will definitely use for future certifications.
|Location||Start Date||Start Time||Language||Register|
|226 West 37th Street, NY, NY, 10018||Aug 22, 2019||8:30 PM - 10:30 PM||English|
|226 West 37th Street, NY, NY, 10018||Sep 19, 2019||8:30 PM - 10:30 PM||English|