2 Hour Pre-Task Meetings
2 hour pre task meeting is one of the most effective ways to ensure a safe jobsite. These meetings are an essential part to the success of construction projects. During this class you will learn how to conduct proper pre-task safety meeting and how they can positively impact the workplace.
NYC DOB SST Requirement (Local law 196)
Pre-Task Meeting course is a New York City Department of Buildings approved Site Safety Training (SST) Course. Supervisors will need to complete this course in order to receive their supervisor SST Card.
For a list of all SST courses please visit the DOB’s website here.
IACET CEUs (Continuing Education Units)
- 100% attendance for 2 Hour Pre Task Meetings Course
- Completion of Continuing Education and Training Registration Form
- Active participation in all class exercises (determined by course instructor)
- Completion of required pre-and post-quiz assessment
- As applicable, achievement of minimum passing score on required end-of-course examination
- Participation and submittal of end-of-course evaluation form (must provide name on form to receive credit)
- Explain the necessity of a pre-task meeting
- Illustrate the hierarchy of controls and apply them to typical construction tasks that will be regularly performed.
- Understand the components of a pre-task meeting
- Understand when to perform a pre-task meeting
- Identify potential human error traps when performing a pre-task meeting
New York, NY
Excellent, highly recommended
Performance Mechanical Services Inc.
New York, NY
Great course would highly recommend to others
|Register||Location||Start Date||Start Time||Language|
|View!||Online||Oct 30, 2019||Anytime||English|
|226 West 37th Street, NY, NY, 10018||Nov 21, 2019||8:30 PM - 10:30 PM||English|
|226 West 37th Street, NY, NY, 10018||Dec 19, 2019||8:30 PM - 10:30 PM||English|