16 Hour Rigging Course For Supervisors Refresher
This 16 hour rigging course will review what was covered during the 32-Hour Rigging Supervisor course and provide individuals with a strong understanding on how to supervise and coordinate rigging crews and rigging equipment setup. An emphasis in this rigging safety course will be placed on proper rigging techniques, how to inspect rigging equipment, proper load amounts, how to calculate the center of gravity to apply proper rigging hitches and OSHA and DOB regulations.
- 100% attendance for this 16 Hour Rigging Supervisor Course
- Completion of Continuing Education and Training Registration Form
- Active participation in all class exercises (determined by the course instructor)
- Completion of required pre-and post-quiz assessment
- As applicable, achievement of minimum passing score on required end-of-course examination
- Participation and submittal of end-of-course evaluation form (must provide name on form to receive credit)
- Our NYC rigging supervisor classes will help you to understand hazards relating to rigging and how to prevent them.
- Understand how to inspect rigging equipment in compliance with OSHA and ASME standards.
- Identify equipment capacities, hitch configurations, and basic knots
- Calculate the weight of loads in order to find the center of gravity
- Understand signaling used during rigging operations
New York, NY
Excellent, highly recommended
Performance mechanical services inc.
New York, NY
Great course would highly recommend to others