1 Hour Ergonomics Training
Becoming trained in ergonomics is an important part of workplace safety. Effective training will cover various areas including principles of ergonomics and their applications, proper use of equipment and tools, and good work practices including proper lifting techniques. Experience in ergonomics will help you and your company reduce incident rates and maximize employee productivity, making participating in this training a benefit for both the employer and employee.
NYC DOB SST Requirement (Local law 196)
The 1 Hour Ergonomics training class falls under “Site Safety Training (SST) Specialized Elective Courses” and will be accepted for use towards acquiring a SST Card.
For a list of all SST courses please visit the DOB’s website here.
CEUs (Continuing Education Units)
- 100% attendance for the Ergonomics Training Program
- Completion of Continuing Education and Training Registration Form
- Active participation in all class exercises (determined by course instructor)
- Completion of required pre-and post-quiz assessment
- As applicable, achievement of minimum passing score on required end-of-course examination
- Participation and submittal of end-of-course evaluation form (must provide name on form to receive credit)
- Explain what is meant by ergonomics
- Understand effective workplace practices and programs
- Understand different ergonomic risk factors
- Learn how to reduce risk factors
New York, NY
The entire team at Able Safety from the moment of registration to the moment when they handed my certificate for my training were extremely attentive, knowledgeable and very informative. Charlie made the day session full of fun and shared so much of his industry know-how with the entire class. Jessica gets a 5 start rating for being there every step of the way. Amazing experience. Highly recommend the team.
Performance Mechanical Services Inc.
New York, NY
Excellent certification course, highly recommend company, instructors Charlie & Jessica made the process both interesting & effortless! Will definitely use for future certifications.
|Location||Start Date||Start Time||Language||Register|
|226 West 37th Street, NY, NY, 10018||Aug 24, 2019||1:30 PM - 2:30 PM||English|
|226 West 37th Street, NY, NY, 10018||Sep 21, 2019||1:30 PM - 2:30 PM||English|